Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My Requisite Feel-Good Inauguration-King Day Essay

Words cannot express how happy I am . . . that is, how happy I am to write my first ever "Requisite Feel-Good Inauguration-King Day Essay." And because words cannot express my utter contentment, I have decided to "write" a photo essay, instead of offering "more of the same." Here are some of the things that make me oh so giddy, effervescent, and full of "hope." Enjoy.

Grilling


Eating after Grilling


The Ocean


The Gators (I couldn't choose one picture)


Brooklyn! I miss living in the best city in the USA


The Jeffersons: 70s TV Comedies Are the Greatest


"There's a New Girl in Town" (Alice had one of the best theme songs)


Living Single (Could easily have been a 70s or 80s show)


Frasier -- Perhaps the greatest comedy ever!


Sarah Vaughan: Sassy and the Divine One



Happy Inauguration-King Day from Dissenting Justice!

No comments:

Post a Comment