Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thank You from Dissenting Justice!


I am off to smoke a standing rib roast and turkey! But before I go, I would like to say that I am very thankful for your visits, emails, comments, and encouragement. Last night, Dissenting Justice crossed the 10,000-visitors threshold. This blog started with a simple desire to get people thinking critically and being honest. Thanks for making that possible. I now know that many other people desire truth, rather than accepting what the media, political parties, and politicians feed us.

As you enjoy your holiday, remember that the country is in a recession. It is imperative that we do things to help those in need because they suffer even more during times of economic strife. Give to your favorite charity. Even a little goes a long way. If you do not have a "favorite charity," give to an established group like the Red Cross or to your local food bank. Hillary, Barack, and John would want you to do this. Safe feasting!

Darren Hutchinson
PS: Yes, this is a feel-good holiday post. You probably thought I was not able to do something like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment