Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Is "Tickling" Sexual?

Representative Eric Massa continues to provide interesting tidbits from his sexual harassment vault. During an appearance on Glenn Beck's show (conservatives welcomed him after he denounced Democrats), Massa said that his contact with his aides was not "sexual."

Massa, however, has admitted to stroking the hair of a staffer. And on the Beck show, he said that he relentlessly "tickled" another aide:
“Now they are saying I groped a male staffer,’’ he told Mr. Beck. “Yeah I did. Not only did I grope him. I tickled him until he couldn’t breathe and then four guys jumped on top of me. It was my 50th birthday. It was kill the old guy. You can take anything out of context.’’
Massa also shared a house with his male assistants. He conceded that his Chief of Staff warmed him not to do this, but he said he needed to do so because of the outrageous rents in Washington, DC. Massa is under investigation for reportedly groping several male aides.

No comments:

Post a Comment